LetHostTalk
Which hosting is good for 1 Lakh per day traffic. — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Which hosting is good for 1 Lakh per day traffic.

finosdatafinosdata Member, Provider
I am running a website with 1 Lakh Per day traffic. Which is the suitable hosting for my website.

Comments

• HostNamasteHostNamaste Member, Provider
    finosdata said:
    I am running a website with 1 Lakh Per day traffic. Which is the suitable hosting for my website.
    You should buy a dedicated server / bare-metal dedicated server according to your high traffic requirements. 
    HostNamaste - A Reliable Indian Hosting Company You Can Trust.

Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, OpenVZ VPS, KVM VPS, and Budget Dedicated Servers in US, France, Europe, India, Russia and Canada.
  • Suitable plans are available form qhoster.com and kvchosting.net.
    They are cheap and reliable.
  • I'd recommend Hosting022.com website hosting solutions to anyone who is looking for a new host! The prices are good, customer support is awesome and it s quite reliable. Thumbs up!

• Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans and checking customer reviews. 

Taking the advantage of the opportunity, can recommend hostforweb.com and also netshop-isp.com.cy web hosting solutions. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.