LetHostTalk
Shared account to sign up with — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Shared account to sign up with

GomarryGomarry Member
edited August 2022 in General Talks
Comparing shared plans from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• gallagherjordongallagherjordon Member, Provider

Shared Server with Cheap Linux Hosting is the most popular hosting service in the industry. Most websites are now hosted using Linux Hosting due to their affordable price and flexibility. Linux Web Hosting is compatible with PHP, MySQL, Zen Cart, and phpBB. It is an excellent choice because it supports everything you need or wants on your website, from blogs to online stores. You use cPanel to manage your Cheap Linux Hosting account and websites in any web browser. It's generally easier to use. cPanel is an online Linux-based graphical interface (GUI) used as a control panel to simplify website and server management. cPanel allows you to publish websites, manage domains, organize web files, create email accounts, and more. Features of 10GB Hosting Linux Hosting details: cPanel Control Panel, 24x7 Days Technical Support, 99.9% Uptime, Free Migration.

• Value for what I'm receiving is excellent. Libertyvps.net offers a lot of different features and the flexibility to take advantage of them all. They contact me every week and ask if everything is running efficiently. I like this.

• I can say that I am fully-satisfied with Libertyvps.net Bitcoin offshore hosting service. Good service. I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there.

• Reasonable price, reliable service and good tech support! If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Libertyvps.net offshore hosting in NL! Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    If you want the best web hosting for your blog, I recommend ownwebservers, which is one of the best and most economical hosting service providers in the United States. Their web hosting plan starts at $3 per month and includes a variety of services.

Features are:

Free Domain Name Included
    Host Unlimited Domains
    Unlimited Storage & Bandwidth
    Free SSL Certificates
    PHP/ CGI / JSP / Perl
    mySQL / MariaDB
    Dedicated IPs Optional
    Softaculous Script Installer
    Daily Backups

• The quality of the hosting is very good, i would recommend QHoster.com cPanel web hosting to other webmasters. I had an issue with some script kiddies when I first signed on, but that seems resolved and their customer support people were very into personal attention for that time. Perfect support service provided by their team of experts.