LetHostTalk
VPS which is good for hosting a blog ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS which is good for hosting a blog ...

Comnparing VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and hostingsource.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• Give Hostingsource.com a try. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, very fast server, Great and known Cpanel with a load of features plus Free web site builder. They are good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce and other kind of web sites.

• I would like to thank you for having professionals like Rightservers.com on the staff. Recommend their managed VPS solutions. The support is excellent, there are a few issues with the lack of an actual billing system, everything is taken care with via emails, however this isn't a major issue.

• HortHort Member
    I'm sure that location is very important and I would recommend you to  have a look at
    kvchosting.net - should be good for US locations
    qhoster.com - should be good for EU locations

• Anyone looking for a great host, look no further! For service and support I give HostingSource VPS a 10/10 and I highly recommend them. The connection/download page speed is very good, I can gzip my content, no problems at all.

• If you just getting started with the blog please have a look at rockhoster.com Wordpress hosting service. I think that would be cheaper to start with shared  hosting solution and than upgrade to VPS.

• IMHO, Hostsailor.com will serve your demands. I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider’s managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it’s semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel.