LetHostTalk
VPS to sign up with — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS to sign up with

VPS plans from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to stick to the best one, so what should I do?

Comments

• I am 100% satisfied dealing with kvchosting.net web host! Customer support is responsive and helpful - work 24/7! Nice speed and their service is based on quality. Recommended.

• + one more vote for kvchosting.net solutions. Great customer service and support through instant messengers. I'd recommend to anyone looking for a quick hosting solution.

• MyWebSMyWebS Member
    VPS plans from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net can be quite right for meeting all your needs.
    So affordable and support is great. I don't know why anyone would host with anyone else!.

• Well it was over 10 months I used webdock.io VPS hosting - everything works. I can't believe it, I finally found a GREAT host! Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My VPS is very quick. Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD credit that can be applied to your account once signed up.

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    edited July 2022
    Ownwebservers offers three VPS options, each of which includes SSL certification, cPanel management panels, and a one-year domain registration, as well as the ability to create an unlimited number of email accounts and sub-domains.

Plans start at $7/month and include 24/7 live chat support, as well as extra add-ons like domain privacy protection. Using the coupon code VCS40, you may get 40% off of any VPS Hosting plans.