LetHostTalk
hosting several applications? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

hosting several applications?

I decided to host several applications and can't decide what hosting provider to choose. Do you think that OBhost.net will meet my specific needs. What hosting provider is more stable and reliable from your points? Can you help me to choose the host?

Comments

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Member, Provider
    When hosting several applications, it is important to find a hosting provider with features that will suit your needs. Some features you may want to look for in a hosting provider include: scalability, security, and easy management. Additionally, make sure the provider has support for applications such as WordPress or Drupal that require a lot of storage space.
  • Modern hardware servers have more resources available than most applications need so in many situations a single application would have a lot of spare cycles. Virtual machines and containers help to use capacity in a better way and enforce process separation so any modern server can effectively host host multiple services.
  • MyWebSMyWebS Member
    QHoster.com and ASVhost.com plans can be good enough to meet all your needs.
    They know what they're doing and they're nice about it when you don't have a clue.

• MaekfeeMaekfee Member

Well, I have been dealing with digitalserver.com.mx hosting dedicado mexico for a long time. Got SSL certificate and IP address from them at minimal cost. The best hosting provider I've ever experienced by a long way.

• cirrushostingcirrushosting Member, Provider
    A suitable application host provider will annihilate any need for in house or other technical support. Their services enable the site owner to be confident in the control of his site. The confusingly technical parts are fully taken care of by the provider while giving you experience of an interface control panel. The best application hosting providers will cater for various operating systems thus allowing you to experiment with all the latest exciting new apps.

Advantages of good application hosting service solutions:

No loss of data security/control
    Easy and quicker implementation and quicker ROI
    No steep learning curves, and also provides ease of use to clients
    Reduced Sales, Marketing and IT support every time
    Cheaper software and hardware costs
    24x7 maintenance, support, and security
    Automatic and frequent upgrades of the application software
    Ability to implement improvements on an ongoing
    Cirrus Hosting is a leading Web Hosting Company Canada Since 1999. We have been providing the best quality Website cloud Hosting services. Contact us today to discuss your hosting needs