LetHostTalk
VPS account from a decent provider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS account from a decent provider ...

How quality are VPS plans which operavps.com provides?

Comments

• I am not familiar with this host and recommend you to widen the range of your search. Try considering cloudarion.com SSD VPS hosting. The servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.

• There is not a better place to go than Exmasters.com - The people on the site are so helpful..
    Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

• Must say that Hostforweb.com VPS hosting service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support. They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

• Excellent quality of service - I am happy with centohost.com VPS hosting. I am so glad I found this provider and will be recommending them to all my friends and clients. Easy to use, friendly interface.

• cirrushostingcirrushosting Member, Provider
    If you're planning to host a website, VPS hosting is the best way to do it since the cost is low when compared to other servers like Windows Virtual private server servers or dedicated servers. It also provides better authorization. 

So how to go about choosing the right VPS plan?

Tip 1: Choose the right OS. Your VPS plan can be powered by either Windows or Linux. Each has its own pros and cons. It all depends on how comfortable you are with the OS. If you have the resources to manage a Linux server, then by all means, go ahead and sign up for a Linux VPS plan. But if your existing site has been developed using Microsoft's platform, then you have very little choice but to go with the Windows VPS servers.

Tip 2: Sign up for a plan with the right amount of resources. Bear in mind that VPS plans are scaled down versions of a dedicated server. So if you can afford it, try to go for a more powerful plan. A higher end VPS plan is usually less powerful when compared to a dedicated server hosting plan, but the resources allocated should be enough to cater to your needs. RAM and hard disk space should be at the top of your list. More RAM usually means more reliable performance. You will find that there are 2 types of RAM available - guaranteed RAM and burstable RAM. Guaranteed RAM is what is allocated to you. So no matter what happens, you are guaranteed that amount of RAM. Burstable RAM is additional RAM that is shared among different accounts.

Tip 3: Finally, be sure to sign up with a reputable hosting company. What you see on a hosting site may not be accurate because anyone wants to promote their own services. If you do a little bit of research, you will soon be able to determine the more reputable VPS hosting companies.

Cirrus Hosting is a leading Web Hosting Company Canada Since 1999. We have been providing the best quality Website cloud Hosting services. Contact us today to discuss your hosting needs
  • gallagherjordongallagherjordon Member, Provider

First of all, before you buy VPS Hosting for your website, you should check the requirements of your website and then buy.

Below I give you an idea of What is VPS Hosting? their types and a decent provider with which you can buy affordable VPS Hosting services.

VPS Hosting, One physical server is divided into small servers. These servers have their resources like RAM, CPU, OS, and Disk Space.

Two Types of VPS Hosting: 1. Managed VPS Hosting and 2. Unmanaged VPS Hosting.

Managed VPS Hosting:

Server maintenance and up-gradation are taken care of by the hosting provider.

Slightly expensive cost-wise but the best choice for beginners.

Unmanaged VPS Hosting:

Your hosting provider only takes care of maintaining the physical server and its guaranteed uptime.

Cheaper compared to Managed VPS Hosting but ideal for experienced users.

My friend researched a lot of web hosting service providers but couldn't find the best and most affordable VPS hosting plans. I suggested to him, 10GB Hosting which is the best and most affordable web hosting service provider. Currently, it gives an offer on its Unmanaged VPS Hosting plan. The Unmanaged VPS Hosting Coupon Code is LEBVPS2022.

Unmanaged VPS Hosting Plan Details:

1 vCPU

2 GB RAM

20 GB HDD

20 TB Traffic