LetHostTalk
VPS to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS to sign up with ...

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and serverhino.com are attractive for me and I have to sign up with the best one, so what should I do?

Comments

• VPS Hosting represents the middle ground in the web hosting industry. For those that need the full root access of a Dedicated Server, without the hefty price tag, VPS Hosting serves out excellent value for money. But what exactly is a VPS? And what are the benefits of a VPS vs. lets say shared hosting or a dedicated server? These are all questions that prospective hosting clients should be aware of before deciding on which hosting platform to use.

There are many advantages of VPS hosting, especially for those who are upgrading to VPS web hosting from a shared hosting account, VPS web hosting is able to bring many advantages including the ability to install any software that you want as well as being able to host your websites in your own space without the worry of being affected by any other users or websites that are hosted on the same server as you.

VPS provides better uptime than shared web hosting, which means businesses who currently have their websites on shared hosting are attracted to VPS hosting if their websites are down frequently because of an issue on the shared web hosting server on which their account and domain reside; since many are now requiring better uptime for their websites, especially those which are mission critical for some.

Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • I have been using Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS hosting for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites. Extremely knowledgeable and very patient, it has been outstanding to work with. YES. Easy to use control panel.

• Just try them for free. They provide reliable and low-cost services for everybody, no matter what size or nationality of your business are.

• Divya165Divya165 Member, Provider
    As you have mentioned in your question both are the best hosting providers, But I would recommend Host.co.in one of the best and cheap VPS server provider in India. with getting the best features High SSD Storage, Full Root Access, Free Migration, 20x Faster Speed and many more! Also they are running the best deal on VPS, Save 20% OFF all VPS Server hosting plans - Use Code VH20. Offer is limited time.  
  • VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are well-balanced and low cost.
    We recommend a lot of clients to these hosts  for hosting, and have never had problems. They are very proactive in security- this is really impressive! When you speak with their people, there's no guessing- like some other hosts. The people KNOW, they UNDERSTAND and they can communicate and action- in a positive, results-oriented manner.

• It has been more than a year since I have been with Exmasters.com VPS hosting. The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. I get low cost, good service and no problems.