LetHostTalk
vps hosting with helpful tech support? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

vps hosting with helpful tech support?

I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans with these specs:
100 gbs of disk space, 2 tbs of bandwidth, Linux.
What are your views on centohost.com vps hosting packages?
Where can I read true reviews about them?
Any comments?

Comments

• Centohost.com have provided web hosting for me for years.
    Top notch service and always an immediate response.
    Easy admin functionality, billing etc. Their pricing is quite cheap.
  • I would recommend CentoHost.com web host to anyone looking for reliable hosting.
    The control panel seemed a little daunting and techie at first, but it's fine when you get used to it. Support - excellent!
  • If you ask me, I like centohost.com features and the price for hosting packages:
    SolusVM control panel, Free and fast 15 seconds setup, Bitcoin accepted

I recommend this host for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.
  • Emma_CraigEmma_Craig Member, Provider
    If you need a Forex VPS  with full tech support with 24*7 then I recommend you Serverwala Data Center it is the certified company. They provide VPS For Forex with various services like  24*7 Customer Support,  Premium Network, 100% Up-time guarantee, live chat, the Best hardware technology, and many more. 
  • marythomasmarythomas Member, Provider
    If you need a VPS hosting with full tech support then I will suggest Serverwala Data Center. They are my personal favorite. They provide a fast, secure, and reliable VPS India Hosting with full root access and 24,7 technical support, live chat. 
  • mhosting_inmhosting_in Member, Provider
    Folcostok said:
    I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans with these specs: 100 gbs of disk space, 2 tbs of bandwidth, Linux. What are your views on centohost.com vps hosting packages? Where can I read true reviews about them? Any comments?
    why not go with a dedicated server if price is cheaper than VPS https://www.mhosting.in/dedicated-servers.php