LetHostTalk
VPS which is right for hosting a blog ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS which is right for hosting a blog ...

VPS plans from kvchosting.net and scalahosting.com are very attractive for me and I am in two minds which way is better to follow?

Comments

• Asgard87Asgard87 Member, Provider
    Neither. Both brands have questionable uptime. In fact, I just moved one of my clients from kvc to Hostgator India for  VPS since they provide fantastic availability and uptime, especially for blogs.
  • Impressed with kvchosting.net solutions. Their support is always fast, very succinct, helpful, friendly and straight to the point. Their servers overall are fast and the features are practically endless. 

• HortHort Member
    edited October 2021
    VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    Their customer support is simply outstanding. Quick to be summoned, they solve your problem in no time, and they even offer a little personality. I’m overall satisfied.

• I have been hosted on kvchosting.net SSD servers for over a year now. Customer Service has always been important to me and with high-quality service! Overall they are a big improvement from my last host, and I hope they continue with their good service.

• My experience dealing with kvchosting.net has been perfect. It rises to the top of the heap in three areas: outstanding reliability, top notch performance, and impeccable, results-oriented service. Recommended.