LetHostTalk
VPS to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS to sign up with ...

KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net VPS accounts are attractive for me and I have to sign up with the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?

Comments

• I am VERY satisfied with kvchosting.net service. The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place. I haven't experienced any downtime at all so far.

• Highly recommend kvchosting.net for anyone looking for reliable hosting and support services.

Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.

• Personally I like kvchosting.net SSD VPS solutions. The prices are higher but they do not oversell and you get what you pay for. Everything is simply amazing and has remained consistently so.

• Totally agree with the other webmasters. Yeah, the price for kvchosting.net SSD VPS plans is a bit high, but if you look at the resources, features and tools offered, you'll get to know you'll get what you pay for.
  • I've been using rockhoster.com VPS for over 8 months and I've only had minor issues with them. Their service's uptime is as promised: 99%, it seems more like 100% to me.