LetHostTalk
hostnamaste.com vs jollyworkshosting.com — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

hostnamaste.com vs jollyworkshosting.com

Which company is better to sign up with - hostnamaste.com or jollyworkshosting.com?

Comments

• Hostnamaste.com is an amazing hosting provider and i will continue to use them for my hosting for some time to come. Prompt replies are given to any queries and the use of live support over MSN is extremely helpful.

• Honestly, I haven't noticed any downtime, that I remember. Any time I have had any questions, or needed support, their support team has been excellent at providing prompt and courteous answers.

I love Jollyworkshosting.com web host!

• Divya165Divya165 Member, Provider
    I can honestly state that Host.co.in is a fantastic website. The technical help is the greatest I've ever encountered, and it's second to none. Their website is user-friendly and, most importantly, they will get you set up with a cheap and reliable web hosting service.

Get a discount of 35% on web hosting plans. with Free Domain, Free Migration, High SSD Storage with using Code HOST35 offer will end on 30-09-2021. Hurry up avail to this offer now!

• I'm impressed with jollyworkshosting.com support team. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. Great service at a great price - what else can you ask for. I haven't had to use technical service but everything else has worked as advertised.

• It's no use having super cheap hosting if no one is there to help you when it goes wrong. All I can say is that hostnamaste.com is a great host! Easy to use, friendly interface!