LetHostTalk
Hosting for a small business start up - digital audio file and CD — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Hosting for a small business start up - digital audio file and CD

Hello and thanks so much for your time.

Along with a business partner I will be looking to open up a website for business come this spring/summer. I have many questions regarding the type of hosting that will best suite the needs of making our product available to the public. (as well as payment gateways, etc...)

Wordpress will be the content management system (unless reasons to change develop) and the product for sale will be both a digital audio file and/or an audio Compact Disc. This product is a safety guidance audio soundtrack for specific machine operators.

Its difficult at this point to judge what the level of traffic or sales will be out of the gate, for there isn't really any other product that addresses the issue that this does. It is however a "HUGE" issue it addresses and there's no telling what to expect. I would rather prepare for a great deal of traffic than to set the bar low as in a typical shared hosting, and find out we need to move up into VPS or dedicated. Where neither my partner nor I are very computer savvy, we may be looking at a managed hosting service and would expect to pay more for this. I know there is no cheap way toward a good reliable service that will offer a high level of optimization, speed, protection and non-interruption of service.

So, this begins our process of discovering what we are going to need, and where and how to go about meeting the requirements. I'm very excited about this venture, and hope some of you may help to guide me along the way toward an appropriate hosting provider and service for out new upcoming business.

Do you know anything about jollyworkshosting.com ssdvps or dedicated server hosting service? Are they trustworthy?
Alternatives?

Thank you very much!