LetHostTalk
VPS to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS to sign up with ...

QHoster.com and libertyvps.net VPS accounts are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way is better to follow? 

Comments

• When running a server and having several of my clients on there, it is very important issues get resolved quickly and these guys have it down, great job QHoster.com. I m moving another of my site to them this week, because I am happy with my experience.

I am 100% happy and highly recommend this host to others.

• Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR

I moved to QHoster.com hosting after reading reviews and having a terrible experience with my previous host. The availability of both live online support and phone support is fine.

• geethaageethaa Member, Provider

There is a vast number of VPS service providers in the hosting industry. A few are big players who exist more than a decade. Though long existence is a big factor, they come with limitations in terms of support.

Here, it is good to give a try on HIOX India for the assured timely support at a better price.

• I hope you aware that libertyvps.net is offshore based provider. So better to make sure you need to have that kind of services.
    If you are looking for rather traditional services -  go and have a look at netshop-isp.com.cy

• viakgroupviakgroup Member, Provider
    VPS hosting allows you to control everything. ...Host the package based on the amount of resources your website needs, and follow the registration instructions.