LetHostTalk
Best VPS to buy — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Best VPS to buy

davids007davids007 Member, Provider
Need over 100 GBS of disk space. 2 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about bodHOST Managed VPS hosting services?

Comments

• I can express the point that Tzulo.com has made my life so much easier I don't really know where to begin. Suffice it to say that these guys are setting new standards in web hosting and in my opinion are the model for what every other hosting company should strive for.

• Asgard87Asgard87 Member, Provider
    davids007 said:
    Need over 100 GBS of disk space. 2 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
    What can you say about bodHOST Managed VPS hosting services?

Not a huge fan of Bodhost but for VPS I have fetched a great brand value with HostGator India and their managed VPS servers. Uptime, performance and bandwidth are brilliant. Support is helpful too.. 
  • VPS deals from hosting.uk and legionbox.com are the best.
    Their support is really good. When you ask them to look at your problem, they are really quick. The communicate is really good, because they keep you updated in every step.

• I really appreciate all the work that digitalserver.com.mx team did for me. My site is almost always up (15 minutes downtime last month - up for about 99.8% of the time). They still have very cheap pricing and I like it. They pass on great savings to me.