LetHostTalk
The best VPS to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

The best VPS to sign up with ...

VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one for hosting a blog, so which way is better to go? 

Comments

• Coupon: KVMXENOPENVZVPSANDSHARED30OFF  for 30% OFF for all XEN, OpenVZ, KVM plans, including resellers!

I have never incurred any downtime or trouble. They are great! I would recommend QHoster.com to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.

• I like kvchosting.net SSDVPS deals. Prices are superb, but their support surpasses any kind of support I have ever received from any host anywhere. Tickets are responded to within minutes, and they go out of their way to make sure your problems are solved, even if it’s nothing to do with them.

• Asgard87Asgard87 Member, Provider
    Huge fan of HostGator India's VPS plans. Got one of my clients a snappy 6000 because they were looking for servers based in India and the US. Performance-wise I think they are top-notch. Pricing could be a tad bit higher but they have a big brand name which is why they deliver.
  • Just want to say that QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net accounts are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    They have top-notch customer services, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. Contact them directly. 

• Coupon: QHOSTERSHARED60OFF3Y  for 60% OFF for all Shared Hosting plans, including resellers!
    Coupon: QHOSTERBIGSAVE2YR for 40% OFF for all VPS Hosting Plans on 2 year plans!

QHoster.com web hosting service is much appreciated. They are awesome with their response time and the quality of service continually surprises me! Thanks and I will tell my friends!

• ==>> give exmasters.com Cheap VPS a try and get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd"). The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.