LetHostTalk
Decent host to have a deal with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Decent host to have a deal with ...

Comparing hosts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com, which way is better to follow? And why?

Comments

• Think exmasters.com will work fine for your needs. Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd"). The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

• Asgard87Asgard87 Member, Provider
    Gomarry said:
    Comparing hosts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com, which way is better to follow? And why?

It depends. I know that hostingsource is good for shared and vps where as legion box for vps and dedicated servers. If you are looking at VPS specifically and are US based then HostGator India's servers are much better. But dedicated servers I think ResellerClub. 
  • If you are looking for a reliable web hosting provider bodHOST is the one you can trust. Competent support from an experienced customer service team is available to help you 24/7. All hosting packages come with 99.95% uptime and 30-day money-back guaranteed.

Successfully hosting websites for over 18 years!
    World-class data centers locations across the US, Canada, UK as well as India.
    Free Migration Assistance
    99.95% Uptime SLA
    24/7 Support
    Secure Hardware
    Highly Reliable Servers

• I found out that hostingsource.com provides reliable website services. Initially, I thought there may be a catch. But I have now transferred to them, and indeed it's cheap and must admit the service I have received has been impeccable and the transfer was very smooth.

• My hosting needs were for my own site as well as for (eventually) up to 20+ client websites -- some just static html, some Wordpress, some Joomla-based. Overall my needs were and still are relatively basic, but the biggest problem I've had with recent web hosts (in addition to poor overall service) is exceptionally poor communication.

I like hostforweb.com web hosting service. Their support tickets answered super quickly and *knowledgeably* (what a concept!) So far all my questions have been responded to in under 15 minutes, including emails sent in the middle of the night.