LetHostTalk
Looking for VPS SSD Hosting for Light traffic Backend Site — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Looking for VPS SSD Hosting for Light traffic Backend Site

I am currently with one web host on a VPS with SSD and are looking to research other options available in the market.
Does anyone have suggestions of a good Host?
What are your views on Cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting solutions in the USA ? Are they reliable?
Our requirements are pretty simple as this only host our in-house backend application.

Comments

• ewallhostewallhost Member, Provider
    Hi, You can check with eWallHost web services, We offer VPS server at an affordable cost and more offers. 

1. Low-cost High Performance.
    2. 99.99% Uptime Guaranteed.
    3. 24/7 Customer Support.
    4. Free Control Panel.
    5.Free Data migration
    6. VM with Root Access.

Kindly check with this link https://www.ewallhost.com/  Our support team will help you with getting information.

https://www.ewallhost.com/linux-vps-hosting - Check with this link for VPS 
  • Well, cloudarion.com was by far the cheapest. This has been the most positive hosting experience I have ever had. The customer service is outstanding, the services included is amazing, and the price is unbeatable.

• SSD VPS hosting is more innovative to the traditional VPS hosting. The main difference between the usual VPS and SSD powered VPS hosting is storage space type the servers use. In an SSD VPS situation, the drives are the evasion storage medium and they effort improved associated to the HDDs. They are flash based memory and they have certainly replaced the hard disk drive storage in terms of safety, trustworthiness, and speed among many other aspects. Uncertainty you still doubt why you must make the hosting shift, here are the come of the benefit of SSD VPS hosting.

The servers are much quicker in reply time dropping latency thanks to their detailed executions as storage media.

These servers are quicker related to the traditional HDDs seeing that data is not read via moving structure.

The information transfer is way quicker too and the bandwidth is more reliable because the reading or writing speeds are faster making the servers more competent.

SSDs deal instant page loading and they are ideal in backup easy configuration and application development. You can effortlessly scale then related to the hard disk drives and users appreciate backup sets that are approachable.

Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • I am glad to have ordered VPS at bodHOST provider. They give more than I ask for their amazingly low prices. They have not to charge for setup. The overall experience was good.

SSD storage
    99.95% Uptime
    24x7 support
    Highly reliable servers 
    and many more ...  
  • Good service, great value, I'd recommend cloudarion.com any day both to businesses and casual web admins alike. The best hosting provider in the market by far! Unrivaled support with amazing prices and to top it all off an easy to use system!

• Asgard87Asgard87 Member, Provider
    Maekfee said:
    I am currently with one web host on a VPS with SSD and are looking to research other options available in the market.
    Does anyone have suggestions of a good Host?
    What are your views on Cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting solutions in the USA ? Are they reliable?
    Our requirements are pretty simple as this only host our in-house backend application.

SSD VPS you might want to look at ResllerClub or better so, HostGator India. Their SSD VPS is top of the range. Have servers based in the US and India, but since you are in the US, then yes, they will be helpful. The support team is very helpful If you don't have too much traffic expected, go for their starter plans for Snappy.
  • We have been very pleased with the professionalism of cloudarion.com provider. The technical and administrative teams have always been available to assist us with anything we have needed and to make the transition onto their server a smooth experience.