LetHostTalk
The best shared hosting porvider .... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

The best shared hosting porvider ....

What's the best shared hosting porvider?
I think they are: owned-networks.net and eyhost.biz.

Comments

• Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

Try Rockhoster.com hosting deals. Customer support replies in 5-10 minuted! The Control Panel has everything you need. Whether you're an expert user or a beginner it is very easy to use.

• Finally I've found a good home for my web sites, owned-networks.net is the best solution for hosting any kind of web sites. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.

• SGrafSGraf Member, Provider
    Heard some good things about smallweb  ( https://smallweb.net/ )

★[ MyRoot.PW](https://myroot.pw/ " MyRoot.PW")  ★ Dedicated Servers ★ LIR-Services ★ Web-Hosting ★
    ★ Locations: Austria + Netherlands ★ [email protected]
  • Also you can try theelector.com is very good and low price too
  • I know from personal experience that Owned-networks.net chat support is online 24/7 and I personally use it quite a lot. It's satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving the content.

• I was recommended to try owned-networks.net as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support.

• lovejennylovejenny Member, Provider
    hello dear can we talk? if yes kindly write me back at        [email protected]

• Asgard87Asgard87 Member, Provider
    Gomarry said:
    What's the best shared hosting porvider?
    I think they are: owned-networks.net and eyhost.biz.

I am liking the performance of HostGator India. They have servers placed across India, the US, and the UK. The data center network is strong and have CDN too, so uptime is brilliant. Shared plans have one free SSL and domain so a win-win for me and my clients who also want a blog.
  • HortHort Member
    edited October 2020
    Shared hosting from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net are the best to sign up with.
    They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support. Reliable web hosting is essential for your website. 

• Asgard87Asgard87 Member, Provider
    yeah, they are good as well... also, I had a good experience with BlueHost India's shared plan when I got them for my blog in 2014. Didn't pay much but the performance was excellent. If you feel that you want to switch to a cheaper plan with a great brand name, I suggest BlueHost India is a good host to get started..
  • garethfrominnzonegarethfrominnzone Member, Provider
    When looking for shared hosting you need to make sure the company is not bundling your website with thousands of other websites on the same server. For example, on our server we offer hosting, where every website is in its on container and has its own resources, this has the following benefits, if the website is infected with malware, no other sites on the server are affected. If the site uses to many resources again only the site is affected and not any other websites on the server. Keep this in mind and you will find a good deal somewhere.
  • If you deliberate putting up your own website, you will require a web host provider. Web host providers are businesses that grant space in their servers to ensemble your requirement. If you are seeing for reasonable type of web hosting, deliberate shared web hosting.

Shared hosting houses numerous sites in an individual server, so every website joined operates the same resources and IP address. Once the web hosts work to place your website live in the server, clients can start accessing it.

Before determining on which shared hosting provider to select, it is best to ask for the list of available shared hosting providers. You can search the Internet for a complete list of possible shared hosting providers. As a customer, you need to find one provider that can please your business necessities.

In terms of reputation, the web host provider needs to attain a satisfactory level of reliability to continue in the trade.

So, settle for the shared hosting providers that run into your standards. Having a friendly relationship with the web host provider of your choice should make your online business enjoyable.

Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • ewallhostewallhost Member, Provider
    Hi, You can check with eWallHost web services, We offer a hosting plan at an affordable cost and more offers. Starting from Rs.99 per month

1. Host Unlimited Domains.
    2. Free SSL with Hosting packages.
    3. 24/7 Customer Support.
    4. Easy 1 Click Installer.
    5. Free migration and Backup.

Kindly check with this link https://www.ewallhost.com/  Our support team will help you with getting information.

https://www.ewallhost.com/free-domain-with-hosting  - You can have the domain registration for free with the Hosting package. 
  • Shared Hosting states to the type of hosting where there is server which hosts numerous unlike website that is a website does not separately have a dedicated server for its individual purpose. Many websites share a specific server. To begin with this may sound somewhat out of the normal, but see the price factor involved with it, and the numerous organisational view of it, it may indeed be an idea welcome by many of them.

Shared hosting puts numerous websites into similarly divided disk space, IP addresses and bandwidth. The web host administers equal allocation of bandwidth and disk spaces per month for all websites, and any excess is comparatively sanctioned with penalty charges.

In terms of standing, the web host provider desires to attain a satisfactory level of reliability to last in the business.

So, settle for the shared hosting provider that sees your standards. Having a compatible relationship with the web host provider of your select should make your online business enjoyable.

Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.