LetHostTalk
addon domain issue — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

addon domain issue

I have an issue during addon domain creation on cpanel server.
(XID 5hrca2) Could not determine the nameserver IP addresses for “demopanel.in”. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar.
Can anyone suggest him, what i have to do ,
Onlive Server is giving high performance Cheap Dedicated Servers, VPS Server Hosting, Cloud VPS Server Hosting and Web Hosting services. Skype : ONLIVEINFOTECH

Comments

• I have an issue during addon domain creation on cpanel server.
    (XID 5hrca2) Could not determine the nameserver IP addresses for “demopanel.in”. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar.
    Can anyone suggest him, what i have to do ,

From the WHOIS it shows this mentioned domain “demopanel.in” is still not registered.

However, you can try this From WHM >> Server Configuration >> Tweak Settings >> All

Check for the following option “Allow unregistered domains” it might be “Off” on your settings. Change it to “On” if you want to add unregistered domains as Addons.

2) From command line:

Edit the cpanel config file.

vi /var/cpanel/cpanel.config

allowunregistereddomains=0

Change the above to allowunregistereddomains=1

That’s it, you are now able to add new unregistered domains.
    LetsHostTalk.com - Web Hosting Forum - The World's Biggest Web Hosting Marketplace
  • ServageWebhostingServageWebhosting Member, Provider
    Yes that should work. However you should have that domain registered. I do not see a point allowing un-registered domain to be added in WHM. If you want to test your site you can always use a subdomain to an existing site. That is more secure too.