LetHostTalk
Shared hosting in Canada? Any help please? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Shared hosting in Canada? Any help please?

Good day,
I want to know about the quality of Canspace.ca web hosting services.
Linux (over 20 gbs of hard disk). Canada server location.
My budget is $10/mo.
I am planning to host my clients' web sites at cheap hosting account. Do they offer any discounts?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Comments

• Canspace.ca is GREAT!!!
    I always get support via email within a couple of hours, and I rarely experience downtime.
    I think that some people are a little cranky and expect a little too much for their money.
  • Emma_CraigEmma_Craig Member, Provider
    Are you searching for Live Video Streaming Server then I suggest you Serverwala Streaming Dedicated Server, It is the best hosting server for live Streaming. It provides high speed and easy to update your resources like Storage of server, bandwidth, Ram, and many more. Use an immediate journey of our world-class video streaming Dedicated Server for your websites for best encoding and transcoding services. Serverwala is the leading web hosting provider that offer cheap and best Live Streaming Dedicated Server and VPS Server. They provide many services like  High Speed, 24*7 Client Support, Up-Time, Advanced Security, Full disk space,  Weekly backup, 64 GB or 32 GB RAM Options, Best IP-Latency
    Full Root Access and many more.
  • I will suggest bodHOST for the best web hosting services in Canada. As per your requirement sign up with bodHOST Linux VPS Hosting which offers powerful Linux VPS with guaranteed resources, cPanel/WHM (Optional), complete root access & free Setup.

With bodHOST Linux VPS, you can:
    • Host your site on a number of Linux OS distributions
    • Get high compute power at optimal costs
    • Guaranteed resources available for your VPS
    • Be assured that your VPS will work like a charm
    • Host unlimited number of domains on your VPS
    • Get complete root access to your VPS

Use code - VPS50 and get instant 50% OFF on all Linux VPS plans. Hurry Up! Limited period offer